What is the catholic baptism requirements? If you are planning to baptize to your baby in a Catholic church, here are the steps to become Christian in a Catholic Church.
Catholic Baptism Requirements
1. Church – planning to get a baptism to your baby, you should have church in your place of course.
2. Schedule – it is advisable to get a schedule one month before the baptism ceremony to be sure that there is a vacancy or slot for your baby baptismal.
3. Group or Individual – select the appointment either group baptism or individual. Usually individual but a little bit costly. If you want cheaper baptism, then simply take the opportunity for group baptism.
4. Sponsor or Godparents – each child baptism must be having at least one pair of sponsor required. You can request more but it reflect to your baptismal payment.
5. Child’s Birth Certificate – you should have a Xerox copy together of the original copy. It depends on the procedure on your church as there are some little bit different for the documents in every church.
6. Payment – you should prepare a payment for the church. Each churches have different cost; depend on how many sponsors you have.
7. Seminar – both godparents and parents should be attaining a seminar for some educational message and instruction during baptism.
8. Dress Color Code – child must clothe the required gown; it must be color white even the cap or mini veil.
9. Candle – don’t forget the candles for you and all godparents or sponsors as it is required during the baptismal ceremony.
If you have more questions, just leave a comment below.